Saturday, November 29, 2008

Dollars and Sense.

Back to this whole $10,000 dollar thing. Let's just move on down the road to $15,000 shall we? Mark and I finally got a chance to take a look at our budget, and our pending meeting with the Iron Horse, and it looks like there is just no way to host the type of affair we would like at that venue for our initial budget. I can't help but feel enormously stereotypical here.

"I want to have a very small wedding, 50 max." Have I mentioned my 146 person guest list?

"I can't imagine spending more than $10,000 for a wedding." Well, apparently, my imagination is growing.

There are other options. We could host the event somewhere else for almost half the price of food and beverages by having it catered. But where? So far, everything we've looked at just isn't "us." So, cross your fingers, I'll have updates on Friday as to our meeting with event staff at the Iron Horse.

3 comments:

Afton said...

well?!! what is the status?

Jeremy said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9PfdsOGSDY

Sarah said...

Puffy Woods? I think somebody should seriously look into this guy's multiple personality disorder.

Wow, ...where's Mase these days?

These guys should be your wedding band. Hey, I know 'Diddy' now so I could talk to him for you...