Monday, March 30, 2009

Flower Girls and Goomsmen

Time to start thinking about the rest of the bridal party. Let's start with the cute contingency, the flower girls, my two nieces, Caitlin (7) and Claire (1.5). Right now I'm entertaining the idea of putting them in matching dresses, but different colors. I've found some sleek (god, can you call a little girl's dress sleek?) flower girl dresses. By sleek, I guess I mean sans gaudy flowers, pearls, ribbon roses, and rhinestones. Whew, glad that even exists! They come in white, and red (pictured here with rose, I would get it with a red sash). I just can't decided if I should do matching white dresses, or put the baby in bright red. Part of me thinks it could be just completely adorable, but the other is leaning towards tacky. What do you think? Weigh in! A or B?

For the groomsmen, nothing says prom like red vests and ties, so I'm definitely leaning away from that look for the boys. I love the idea of making our secondary color celadon. It's a nice light blue/green. And if you know me, you know it's my favorite color. I'm kind of obsessed. Some call it Silversage, (you know who you are!). So, until further approval from the groom, this is what I'm thinking for the gents.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

The red dresses would add a bright burst of color...which is always good in pictures:)